Teaching Assistant 1:1 (SEN) - St Patricks Catholic Primary School x 2
What is the job role?
We are looking forward to appointing 2 Teaching Assistants with SEN specialism to join us to support two children on an individual basis. Support and professional development are a high priority and all our staff at every level benefit from high quality professional development opportunities.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
- Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
- Excellent professional development opportunities within our Academy of schools.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children
- Have experience of supporting individual pupils and groups of pupils with specific learning difficulties
- Set high standards for themselves and others
- Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community
- Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring
- Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues
Hours: 35 hours a week, Term Time plus 1 week, (Monday-Friday 08:30am – 4:00pm) Fixed term until 31st August 2021 (subject to funding)
Start: September 2020
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
Closing Date: 3rd August 2020 9am
Interview Date: TBC
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Coventry City Council