Lunchtime Supervisors - Alderman's Green Community Primary School
What is the job role?
Alderman's Green is on an exciting journey of school improvement and we are looking for two Lunchtime Supervisors who have the desire to make a significant impact on the lives of children, and to play a part in shaping the future direction of this wonderful school.
Duties will include:
- Supervising children across all key stages, including assisting with washing of hands and developing eating skills.
- Assisting with setting up, cleaning and clearing away of tables and equipment.
- Supervising children in designated areas including classrooms, the dining room or playground areas
- Encourage and contribute to safe and supportive play activities.
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive environment;
- A commitment to continued professional development
- Enthusiastic, confident children
10 hours per week. 11.30am to 1.30pm, Term time only.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please make an appointment by calling the school on 024 7668 8918.
To apply, please download the application form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30th November 2020
Interview date: 8th December 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Coventry City Council