Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Stoke Heath Primary School
What is the job role?
The Governors at Stoke Heath are excited to offer the post of HLTA to a forward-thinking, innovative individual with a passion for education. The post offers the right candidate the opportunity to strengthen the quality of our provision, while making a difference to life chances of our children.
37 hours per week
39 weeks term time only
As a HLTA you will work alongside a dedicated and experienced team to continue to drive standards forwards through strong teaching and learning and support.
Who are we looking for?
• To be a highly effective HLTA;
• Have a solid foundation of knowledge across the primary phase;
• Have an inclusive ethos with children at the centre of your thinking;
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills that motivate, lead, support and challenge; and
• To be committed to the safeguarding of children.
In return, we can offer you:
• The opportunity to make a difference to the children and families that we serve;
• The opportunity to join a forward-thinking school that works tirelessly to support the outcomes of our children, families, and staff and to make a difference to the community we serve;
• A school that is committed to the wellbeing, work life balance and professional development of all staff; and
• The opportunity to join a team where leaders at all levels work together effectively to drive improvement and build quality in the school.
We would strongly recommend that visits/conversations are arranged before application.
Please contact 02476454741 or email email@example.com to arrange a date and time.
Please download the application pack and return completed direct to the school -firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12.00pm on 11th December 2023
Interview date: Week commencing 11th December 2023
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council