Finance Officer - St Thomas More Catholic Primary School
What is the job role?
The Holy Cross Catholic MAC wish to appoint a Finance Officer to join our team at St Thomas More on a fixed term basis, covering a period of maternity leave.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone recently qualified in finance or accountancy to gain valuable work experience in the public sector.
The successful candidate will:
• have a working knowledge of financial procedures
• model our distinctive Catholic mission, able to support and nurture our ethos
• advise the Headteacher and Board of Governors on all financial matters
• be an excellent communicator, highly organised and is able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills
• have a genuine desire to involve yourself fully in the life of our school and to work as part of our forward-thinking team of professionals.
We can offer:
• An opportunity for graduates to gain work experience in a friendly, purposeful school environment.
• Working hours/days that are negotiable for the right candidate.
• A supportive and caring environment which aims to promote and develop expertise of all staff.
• Excitement and challenge with varied opportunities from our collaborative networking with local schools.
• A hardworking and enthusiastic staff and Governing Body committed to driving the school’s improvement to ‘Outstanding’.
Application forms are available to download from our school website: www.stmschool.co.uk or below and we can email an application pack to you on request.
Only applications on the CES application form will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form must be completed.
Saint Thomas More Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to satisfactory checks including enhanced DBS clearance.
Due to current circumstances, the Headteacher is able to offer limited tours of the school. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (out of term time) to arrange.
Work pattern: 30 hours per week (working hours / days negotiable) - TTO plus teacher training days - temporary to March 2022 (maternity cover)
Applications should be returned to Sarah Collins via email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 20th August 2021 at 9.00am
Interview date: Thursday 26th August 2021
Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted. If you have not heard by the interview date please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Coventry City Council