Class Teacher x2 - Allesley Hall Primary School
What is the job role?
2 Class teachers
Required for September 2023
TMS / UPS Full Time Permanent
Allesley Hall is a successful and popular one form entry school with delightful children who enjoy learning and a dedicated and hardworking staff team.
Our core values of ‘Attitude’ ‘Helpfulness’ ‘Perseverance’ and Success’ underpin everything we do. We pride ourselves on having high expectations for and of our children, staff and wider community.
We are looking to appoint a teacher who:
• Is inspirational and highly effective.
• Is passionate about teaching and enabling all children to achieve their full potential.
• Is a reflective practitioner committed to personal development and sharing great practice with colleagues.
• Is positive and proactive.
• Is willing to participate fully in the life of the school
We can offer:
• A leadership team that will support, encourage and develop you as a practitioner.
• A supportive, friendly staff team.
• Inspirational school grounds to enhance learning opportunities.
• High quality CPD.
• Motivated, enthusiastic children who love to learn.
• A welcoming and supportive school community.
Please contact the school office if you would like to arrange a visit.
Please see below an application form to download. Completed application forms to be returned to email@example.com
Closing date: at 12 noon Friday 21st April 2023
Interview date: Tuesday 25th April 2023
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
Who are we looking for?
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council