Class Teacher - Earlsdon Primary School
What is the job role?
Fixed Term to 31/8/2024
Governors wish to appoint an inspirational, dynamic and creative part-time class teacher on a fixed term basis to join our friendly and successful school.
This position will be in KS1 in the first instance.
We can offer:
• creative, well motivated children
• a positive caring ethos
• a friendly supportive staff
• supportive parents and governors
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will be:
• an excellent teacher committed to developing creative independent learners
• able to develop excellent relationships that will challenge, inspire and support
• uncompromising in their pursuit of excellence
• able to demonstrate a commitment to all areas of school life
• able to demonstrate experience of teaching across the whole range of Primary education
Work pattern: 0.6 Monday - Wednesday
To apply for this post you can click the below apply button to apply online or download the below application form and further details.
Email completed applications to Miss S Sperring at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 27th November 2023
Interview date: Thursday 30th November 2023
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council