Business Administration Apprentice - Joseph Cash Primary School
What is the job role?
Required to start as soon as possible.
Joseph Cash Primary School is looking for an Apprentice Admin Assistant to join us as a member of the school admin team. You will be expected to provide a professional front of house reception service and efficient administrative support to the school, ensuring confidentiality is maintained at all times.
A school office environment is very fast paced and varied, so the ability to prioritise your workload to meet deadlines, whilst remaining calm and cope with interruptions are essential personal skills required to be successful in this role.
We are looking for someone who can offer the following:
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for a career in school administration
- Good standard of written English including spelling and grammar, and basic arithmetic skills
- Conduct self in a professional and responsible way
- Offer good customer care and communication skills
- Understand the importance of data protection and safeguarding in a school setting
- Good ICT skills including use of Word and Excel
- Willingness to be involved in the life of the school
We can offer:
- An inspiring and motivating senior leadership team and staff focused on both personal and professional development
- An exciting 2 form entry school building with excellent facilities and outdoor environment
- Well behaved pupils with an eagerness to learn
- Training and support throughout your apprenticeship
The apprentice Admin Assistant will work alongside experienced staff to gain knowledge and skills related to this role whilst completing a level 3 Apprenticeship qualification in Business Administration.
Hours of work: 37 hours Monday to Thursday 8.30am-4.30pm with 4:00pm finish on Friday. Term time only plus 5 Teacher training days.
Closing Date: Friday 24th March 2023
Pre-interview/assessment date: Tuesday 28th March 2023
Interview Date: Thursday 30th March 2023
Application forms and further details are available to download below and are returnable directly to email@example.com
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Joseph Cash is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council