Before & After School Club Leader - Gosford Park School
What is the job role?
As the Leader of the club, you will work closely with a small team of experienced Play Workers to provide an outstanding Out of Hour’s Club provision. In your role as Play Leader you will be required to undertake the following duties:
· Plan, coordinate and prepare activities for the club ensuring pupils are stimulated, encouraged and developed in a positive way
· Administration for the club
· Acknowledge and note individual children’s development and share this information with parents/carers and class teams
· Complete all club administration including staff/pupil registers, staff rotas, ensuring all pupil data is accurate and up to date
· Organisation, training and recruitment of Play Workers
· Health and Safety
If you feel you have the desired skills and experience in order to successfully meet the criteria set out about, we would love to hear from you!
Work pattern: 15 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks).
Please see below an application pack available to download. Completed applications should be returned direct to the school at mailto:email@example.com
Closing date: Monday, 27th September 2021
Interview date: Week commencing 27th September 2021
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Coventry City Council