Assistant Site Services Officer - Coundon Primary School
What is the job role?
Coundon Primary School is looking to appoint a responsible, hardworking and dynamic person to assist our Site Services Officer during the school day to ensure the smooth running and maintenance of the school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has good organisational skills
- Takes pride in the working environment
- Can be responsible and work on their own initiative
- Understands the importance of the safety of children in school.
In return we can offer:
- A caring and supportive environment
- A commitment to continued professional development
- Welcoming, friendly and hardworking staff
20 hours per week (Times to be agreed)
Term time only
Application packs are available to download below and are returnable direct to the school - firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Mrs Joanne Bennett, School Business Manager.
Closing date: Monday 1st November 2021
Interview date: Wednesday 10th November 2021
Coundon Primary School is committed to safer recruitment and therefore any appointment is subject to written reference and DBS checks.
Coventry City Council