Administrative Assistant - Whitley Academy
What is the job role?
At Whitley Academy we aim to build meaningful relationships based on trust and mutual respect. We are committed to supporting all staff and students to “be the best you can be”. We provide a range of provision to support students to learn and make excellent progress.
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust is a growing organisation, which is currently made up of 7 schools across Coventry and Warwickshire of which Whitley is the most recently affiliated. The Primary and Secondary schools in Finham Park MAT will set out to pioneer, innovate and deliver a “World Class” education for all.
We will offer you;
- A positive and innovative learning culture, where wellbeing and workload are effectively managed,
- A dedicated, highly skilled and committed staff, upholding high expectations of and aspirations for all of our students,
- A strong sense of community and a warm, welcoming workplace,
- Frequent opportunities to collaborate with teachers from the other schools in the MAT to develop and share practice.
- A vibrant modern building and facilities in a beautiful location within easy reach of the M40/M6 corridor.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and flexible candidate to support the school in continuing to achieve high standards of education. You will have excellent communication and organisational skills and will provide effective administrative support to all areas of the school. Your key areas of work will include reception cover, financial duties and to provide support with the Reprographics work. The successful candidate will organise and manage an efficient and effective administration role, ensuring a ‘customer’ focus is paramount.
Closing date: Monday 2nd August 2021 @ 10:00am
Interview date: Wednesday 11th August 2021
37 hours per week, term time only, plus one week training days, plus two weeks in the summer holidays (Actual Salary £17,195 - £18,248)
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com or by post to:
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust
For further information on this role and other opportunities within the MAT, please visit https://careers.fpmat.co.uk
Whitley Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be request to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check
Coventry City Council