Upper Key Stage 2 Class Teacher - Southfields Primary School
What is the job role?
Upper Key Stage Two Class Teacher with Curriculum Design / Leadership Responsibility
Salary: TMS / UPS
Southfields Community Primary School is a warm, welcoming and community focused school set in the heart of Coventry. We are proud of our links to our community and believe passionately in providing the best possible experiences and opportunities for our children and staff.
Leaders and governors, alongside all staff, work collaboratively to secure the best possible outcomes and believe wholeheartedly in our school values: Good learners, Accepting, Respectful and Kind.
We are determined to move the school forward and are looking for an outstanding practitioner to join our Key Stage Two team. We would love you to be able to lead others in developing their teaching and learning as well as leading a subject in school. Ideally, you will have experience in subject leadership and supporting colleagues to be the best they can be through a supportive and collegiate approach.
In return, we can offer:
• A wonderful school community.
• Excellent pupil behaviour and attitude to learning.
• Excellent opportunities for your progression.
• A commitment to a successful work-life balance.
• A supportive, forward-thinking leadership team who will listen and support your development.
• A commitment to your professional development through investing in high-quality training and bespoke CPD.
• A well-resourced and welcoming learning environment.
• The time to be an effective leader and to make a real difference.
We look forward to welcoming you to our school.
Please see below an application pack available to download. Completed applications should be returned direct to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 3rd October 2022
Interview date: Week commencing Monday 10th October 2022
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Who are we looking for?
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council