Teaching Assistant - Southfields Primary School
What is the job role?
35 hours, 39 weeks
£17,316 - £18,280 Actual Salary
Permanent, Grade 3
Southfields Community Primary School is a warm, welcoming and community focused school set in the heart of Coventry. Our recent Ofsted report states:
“Leaders have created a haven for pupils within a busy inner-city
location. Staff know their pupils well. They provide a happy and welcoming school.” (Ofsted: 2023).
We are proud of our links to our community and believe passionately in providing the best possible experiences and opportunities for our children and staff.
Leaders and governors, alongside all staff, work collaboratively to secure the best possible outcomes and believe wholeheartedly in our school values: Good learners, Accepting, Respectful and Kind.
We are determined to move our ‘Good’ school forward and are looking for an outstanding TA to join our school team.
We are looking for an excellent candidate who will:
- Have the skills to provide and support outstanding learning opportunities for our wonderful children.
- Believe wholeheartedly in ensuring our children achieve the very best.
- Be able to form excellent relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
In return, we can offer:
• A wonderful school community.
• Excellent opportunities for your development.
• A commitment to a successful work-life balance.
• A supportive, forward-thinking leadership team who will listen and support your development.
• A well-resourced and welcoming learning environment.
We look forward to welcoming you to our school.
Closing date: Monday 27th February 2023
Interview date: W/C 6th March 2023
Applications packs are available to download below and are returnable direct to the school – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Who are we looking for?
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council