Teaching Assistant Level 2 - St James Church of England Academy
What is the job role?
Are you the right person for this key role within the academy and community?
The Diocese of Coventry Multi Academy Trust is looking to appoint a resourceful and highly effective Teaching Assistant to join our team.
We are proud of our committed staff at all levels. They take great pride in the academy and have a strong impact on the outcomes for all pupils. Our Teaching Assistants are professional, friendly and work alongside a team of strong teachers who are well supported by the Senior Leadership Team. Our children work hard, behave well and are proud of what they achieve at St James CE Academy.
• Passionate about learning and keen to make a difference
• Highly motivated and an excellent role model to others
• Able to work positively in partnership with parents and the community
• Able to work with individuals or groups and assist in providing a safe and happy environment.
• Have high expectations of yourself, colleagues and children
• Have good subject and curriculum knowledge
• Value high quality professional development
For an appointment to visit the school please contact the School Business Manager on 02476 313277.
Work pattern: 29 hours per week term time only 38 weeks, Fixed term to 31/08/2021.
Application forms and further details are available by downloading them from our website. www.covmat.org
Closing date: Midnight 30th September 2020
Interview date: Monday 5th October 2020
Any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Coventry City Council