Teaching Assistant 1:1 Support - All Saints Church of England Primary School
What is the job role?
The Governors and staff are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified Teaching Assistant to work as a 1:1 support for a child with complex needs currently in our Reception class. This role will be fixed term whilst the pupil remains in school and/or top up funding is in place.
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience of supporting children within the primary age range/school setting
• Have experience/interest in working with children with specific and/or complex needs.
• Have high expectations for our children’s progress and overall achievement.
• Take an imaginative and creative approach to curriculum learning that captures the children’s interest.
• Be flexible, forward thinking, innovative and highly energetic
• Has an understanding of how children learn, including social/emotional development.
• Have a passion for quality teaching and learning, enabling the best outcomes for our children.
• Be able to work well as part of our whole school team and school community.
• Support our Christian ethos as a church school.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to work alongside a dedicated, friendly and committed team of staff.
• Children who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
• A supportive school community of staff, parents and Governors.
• A commitment to your professional development.
Visits are warmly welcomed and recommended: please contact Miss Barbara Checklin in the school office to arrange a mutually convenient time with Mrs Cara Page.
Application forms and relevant documents are available to be downloaded below and are to be returned via email to: email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 29th November 2023
Interview date: Week commencing 4th December 2023
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council