Teacher of PE - Riverbank Academy
What is the job role?
MPS/UPS + SEN1
We are looking for an enthusiastic PE teacher with real passion for working with children. We are looking for someone who:
● Has a passion for working and supporting children with SEND
● Is a skilled and creative teaching practitioner
● Is committed to enrichment and community sports
● Has high expectations of pupils’ behaviour.
● Is flexible and open to new ideas
● Is a team player
● Will fully support the ethos and aims of our schools
● Goes the extra mile for children.
We can offer you:
● A purpose built, new and bespoke environment, designed for students with special needs
● Excellent professional development opportunities
● A team of dedicated and hardworking staff
● A happy and friendly ethos.
We are looking for a caring, motivated and creative teacher that can provide outstanding teaching for our students. Unqualified teachers, with experience of
implementing a physical education curriculum in a Special Education setting are welcome to apply. Early career teachers are also welcome to apply for this post.
We are looking for a qualified and ambitious teacher To carry out the professional duties of a teacher as set out by the Teacher Standards
To be proactive in engaging with wider community opportunities and events and the organisation of educational visits and sporting fixtures relating to Physical Education, Sport and Healthy living.
If you are ambitious for yourself and want to be part of a great team at this really exciting time then we would like to meet you.
For further details, an application form, and to apply, see below or please visit our website: www.sidneystringeracademy.org.uk – ‘Vacancies page’
Please return completed application forms to – Headteacher@riverbankacademy.org.uk
[No hard copies to be sent in the post].
Closing date: 17.04.2023
Interview date: TBC
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Who are we looking for?
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council