Teacher - Templars Primary School
What is the job role?
We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher to join our team.
We can offer you a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted 2022,) but more than this, Templars is a super place of work with an excellent team ethic. The whole team is committed to improving opportunities for both our pupils and staff. We have high aspirations for the children of our wonderfully diverse community and a proven record in developing careers supported by a dedicated leadership team. So that you can decide whether you would like to join us, here is what is important to us:
- Templars puts safeguarding first
- We believe that our community deserve us to be the very best we can be
- We are proud of our team ethic and value commitment and generosity of spirit
- We live by our values of Care, Respect and Honesty
- We believe that hard work and relationships are key to success and we expect everyone to be the very best of themselves
- We believe that working in education is an attractive, deeply satisfying, joyful job
- We believe that staff need to be happy, healthy, well-qualified, highly motivated, hardworking well-trained experts, who in return for the best working conditions that we can provide, accept the professional obligation to improve
- We believe in and evidence-informed approach to school improvement, most particularly in teaching and learning, to help us to identify what works best in our classrooms
- We believe that truly great teaching is that which improves pupil progress
It is also important to refer to our website, in particular our chosen approach to behaviour management and we strongly recommend a visit to the school to see us in action. Please contact our admin team on 02476 466337 to arrange an appointment.
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Dedication and resilience with a positive attitude and love of learning
- The motivation and aspiration to raise expectations for all, regardless of background or circumstance.
- Confidence and clarity in communication
- Commitment to establishing relationships with pupils, parents, carers, and colleagues.
- ECTs warmly welcomed to apply.
Closing date: Wednesday 4th October
Interview date: W/C Monday 9th October 2023
Please apply using the online application form ensuring you outline your skills, abilities, and experience in line with the key areas on the advert and Job Description and Person Specification.
Or you can download the application pack and return completed direct to the school
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council