Teacher - Stivichall Primary School
What is the job role?
‘Learning at Stivichall is a passport for life’
Stivichall Primary School is a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted 2021) and our parents and school community are proud of our outstanding provision. It is a forward thinking and innovative school with a well-designed and effective curriculum. Through our Stivichall Pledge, we pride ourselves on providing memorable learning experiences that enable our pupils to excel.
We can offer you:
• a Headteacher and senior team with an inspiring vision and energy whose strong leadership is making a measurable impact on the school
• delightful children who are eager to learn and embrace challenges
• a friendly, supportive, motivated and dedicated staff team
• a robust and personalised ECT support programme
• a place where you can thrive and grow
• supportive Governors who are committed to continuing professional development
• a wonderful school environment
• a very good school on the journey to outstanding
Who are we looking for?
The Governors and Headteacher are looking for a passionate, forward-thinking teacher to join our wonderful team.
We are looking for someone who:
• is committed to, passionate about and inspirational in continuing to raise standards
• is consistently good or outstanding teacher in line with career stage expectations
• nurtures, inspires and raises aspirations of all children, understanding how they learn best and giving them the feedback and provision that enables them to succeed
• achieves highly effective partnerships with staff, pupils, parents, governors and the community
• is committed to their own professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications from ECTs as well as experienced teachers are actively encouraged.
For further information about our school please visit www.stivichallprimary.org
Application forms and relevant documents are available to be downloaded below and are to be returned via email to: email@example.com
Closing date: Tuesday 18th April 2023 at 9am
Interview date: TBC
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council