Specialist Speech and Language Teacher Courthouse Green Primary School
What is the job role?
Doing our best to be our best’
Specialist Speech and Language Teacher (Temporary, maternity cover)
‘Vibrant, welcoming, Inclusive, Outstanding, Progressive,
Safe’ ‘Perfect for everyone’
This is how our staff and children describe our school.
We have a 12 place Enhanced Provision at the school for children with a Speech and Language Difficulty. We wish to appoint a teacher with a commitment to Special Educational Needs and Inclusion. The successful candidate will support pupils with Speech and Language difficulties within a primary school setting.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a specialised, supportive team of professionals
- The opportunity to work with children who are enthusiastic and committed
- Wide range of CPD opportunities to develop you as an individual
- The opportunity to develop your practice and be a high quality practitioner
You should be:
- An experienced classroom practitioner who has a good working knowledge of the SEND Code of Practice
- Experience of creating IEP targets and programmes of interaction for SEND children.
We can offer you:
- Amazing children who are keen to learn and improve
- High quality induction and CPD opportunities
- The opportunity to work in a forward thinking school
Please come to visit us to see if you want to join our friendly staff team. We are a school that expect the best of everyone because our children deserve the very best but we support one another well. At Courthouse Green we work as a team to ensure that all our children achieve the best quality learning experiences that we can provide. Our school promotes an enthusiasm for learning and achievement. We have a beautiful building with fantastic resources and facilities in which to work. We provide our staff with high quality CPD opportunities in order that we can all be the best that we can be.
This post is not appropriate for an NQT.
Closing Date: Friday 24th September 2021 12 noon
To arrange a visit please e-mail GreenR@courthousegreen.org or telephone the school on 024 76688022.
Please visit: www.wmjobs.co.uk for an application form and further details. To be considered for the post, your application must closely reflect how you meet the job description and person specification. Application forms should be typed and can be returned via e-mail to GreenR@courthousegreen.org
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Coventry City Council