Senior Executive Personal Assistant
What is the job role?
Inspire Education Trust is a Multi Academy Trust currently consisting of 5 primary schools and one secondary school located in Coventry and Warwickshire.
The Trust has a vision and a business plan to consistently grow and develop over the forth coming years and is currently structuring the Trust leadership team to represent this growth, through delivery of an operational business like service across the Trust’s communities, enabling our schools to concentrate on our pupils and their education.
We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to join the Trust’s executive team. This post is a vital role in the Trust providing in the main, the Chief Executive Officer with efficient and effective administrative and operational support.
Your role will be to support the CEO and Executive Team in providing executive administrative support, serving as the primary point of contact for the Central services office, liaising with the Board of Directors and the Trusts’ senior leadership team in order that the CEO is free to develop the strategic direction of the Trust. You will be the gatekeeper and first point of contact for the CEO.
Your role will also require you to liaise with and coordinate aspects of work associated with the two other PA’s employed in the Trust, one in the Secondary school who provides PA services to the Headteacher and SLT and the other in one of our primary schools who acts as PA to Head of Primary and oversees the primary office managers.
You will need to:
- Enjoy working in a busy environment
- Have proven Personal Assistant experience, preferably holding a relevant qualification
- Have experience of handling difficult situations and conversations successfully
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, a confident individual who can communicate in a professional manner
- Be an advocate for the Trust at all times
- Have discretion, tact and be able to maintain confidentially at all times
- Ensure attention to detail and take pride in the work you do
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines, and produce work to the required standards and to agreed timescales.
If you consider you have all of the qualities and experience we require then we would welcome your application to join us at this very exciting time in the development and growth of our MAT.
37 hours per week, all year round, permanent
Required as soon as possible
Closing date for applications: 9am 25th January, 2021 - Interview date: 11th February, 2021
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Inspire Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Coventry City Council