School Business Manager - St Anne’s Catholic Primary School
What is the job role?
Term time including teacher days Plus 2 weeks (41 weeks)
St. Anne’s are looking to appoint a highly skilled, experienced business manager who will be part of the school leadership team. The Business manager will take the strategic lead for financial and budgetary management, human resources management, business and administration management, premises, health and safety, risk management and IT.
The School Business Manager will work closely with the Headteacher, Governors, Senior leadership team and the Local Authority to ensure the provision of efficient and effective services throughout the school.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an experienced Business Manager with excellent interpersonal skills;
- is resilient and can work calmly under pressure;
- is highly motivated, friendly, committed and brings energy and humour to work;
- has a proven track record of leading and managing all aspects of business management.
We are proud of the offer we provide to our team. This includes:
- a supportive community and enthusiastic children who demonstrate excellent behaviour;
- a strong, collaborative team who respect each other, strive for excellence and have the courage to make decisions, take risks and support each other positively;
- an unwavering commitment to collaborative leadership with an opportunity to work as part of an experienced and successful leadership team;
- a highly supportive Governing body who are committed to helping the school.
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact our administrative team on 02476302882 to arrange a mutually convenient date and time.
If you are interested in this post – please download and complete an application form and return it together with any supporting information to school by hand, post or email (email@example.com) by 12p.m. Friday 14th October 2022.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted further, if you have not heard from us by Monday 7th November your application will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Closing date: Friday 14th October
Interview date: Tuesday 1st November
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Who are we looking for?
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council