School Business Manager - Park Hill Primary School
What is the job role?
Park Hill Primary School are looking to appoint an experienced School Business Manager to join our Admin Team from the beginning of September 2022:
The role is advertised on the basis of working full time, all year round. However, we are open to flexibility for the right candidate, including working part-time or Term Time Only
Ideal Candidates will:
• Be able to provide strategic leadership and ‘thinking’ around School Business matters
• Will possess excellent communication, and problem solving skills
• Have experience of successfully leading and developing a team of people, setting targets and monitoring performance.
• Be enthusiastic and flexible
• Be able to demonstrate a commitment to high expectations and standards
• Be a good team player and able to inspire and motivate
• Have a Certificate of School Business Management or equivalent
In return for your time, dedication and commitment to our school, you can expect:
• A caring and supportive environment
• A happy and positive place to work
• A commitment to continued professional development
• Total support from the Headteacher and his team
Work pattern: 37 hours per week, full time – all year round
For further information, please visit www.parkhillprimaryschool.co.uk where application forms and a job description can be downloaded – alternatively, please email: email@example.com to request an information pack.
Please return applications to Mgilmore@parkhill.coventry.sch.uk
Closing date: 9.00 am Monday 11 July 2022
Interview date: Tuesday 19 July 2022
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Coventry City Council