SEN Teaching Assistant – Alderman’s Green Community Primary School
What is the job role?
Alderman’s Green is on an exciting journey of school improvement and we are looking for a SEN TA who has a desire to make a significant impact on the lives of children, and to play a part in shaping the future direction of this wonderful school.
As part of the Inclusion team, you will provide support, care and supervision to children with special educational needs on a 1:1 basis, or in small groups, as well as within the classroom environment. You will be flexible in your approach to work, supporting children and teachers across all Key Stages, as required.
You will work as part of a strong, supportive team, with training and professional development opportunities, within a state of the art building.
We are looking for a professional who:
- Has experience of working children with SEN
- Has NVQ Level 3 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent qualifications/relevant experience
- Is dedicated to and passionate about developing children and the ways in which they learn
- Shares our school core values
- Models acceptable behaviour practice and has the ability to professionally develop oneself
- Is calm, supportive and empathetic, even when under pressure
- Be committed to creating a stimulating and inclusive learning environment
Closing Date: 19th October 2020
Interview Date: 3rd November 2020
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please make an appointment by contacting the school on 024 7668 8918.
To apply, please complete the application form which is available to download below and email it to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Coventry City Council