Reception Teacher - Henley Green Primary School
What is the job role?
Reception Teacher to cover Maternity Leave
Temp to cover Maternity Leave from April 2023 – December 2023
Required to start April 2023
Henley Green primary School wish to appoint a temporary full time Teacher from April 2023 to cover Maternity Leave. We are seeking an excellent teacher to join our ‘GOOD SCHOOL' (OFSTED September 2018).
The successful candidate will be:
• Passionate about children's learning and committed to raising standards.
• An outstanding classroom practitioner.
• Able to engage, motivate and inspire pupils both in class and in small groups.
• Able to bring new qualities and strengths to our school to move it forwards
• Committed to working with parents, governors and the local community;
• Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to work as part of a team
In return we offer:
• A team of supportive, hardworking staff, governors and parents.
• Enthusiastic and friendly children who are keen to learn.
• An inclusive and nurturing school, committed to developing the potential of all staff and children.
• Opportunities for continued professional development.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please telephone the school office on 024 76613163 to make an appointment.
Please see below an application pack available to download. Completed applications should be returned direct to the school for the attention of Mrs Rebecca Bond (Headteacher) firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 3rd February 2023
Interview date: 9th February 2023
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Henley Green is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Who are we looking for?
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council