Office Manager - St John Fisher Catholic Primary School
What is the job role?
Grade: Grade 5, Point 12 – 23 (£22,571 - £28,226) pro rata
Hours: 37 hours per week, 40 weeks per year (Monday to Thursday 8.30am-4.30pm, Friday 8.30am – 4.00pm)
Contract Type: Permanent
Start Date: 1st September 2022
The Board of Directors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly efficient, organised and self-motivated Office Manager to join the team at St John Fisher Catholic Primary School.
Maintain the efficient running of the school office, acting as an effective and efficient assistant to the Principal and administrative service to other school staff.
Liaise with school staff and other appropriate stakeholders outside the school, particularly parents, professional associations and the local community as appropriate, eg PTFA, LAC, Academy Committee, parents, etc, in a highly professional manner and representing the high standards of the organisation.
Be responsible, together with the jobsharer, the Principal, Academy’s Facilities Manager for the site and its buildings, their maintenance, development and efficient use.
Be an effective line manager for non-curriculum support staff as directed (this could include Admin staff, Lunchtime Supervisors, Cleaners and SSO) and carry out annual appraisals and reviews.
Liaise effectively and in a timely manner with members of staff within the centralised team, the Local Authority and Diocese as appropriate.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
- Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
- Excellent professional development opportunities within our Academy of schools.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a dedicated professional;
- Set high standards for themselves and others;
- Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community;
- Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
- Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues.
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing Date: 6th June 2022 at 12pm
Coventry City Council