Office Manager - St Augustine's Catholic Primary School
What is the job role?
‘Hand in hand,
We listen to God’s call, we learn from God’s word
and we share God’s love through service’
The Board of Governors of St. Augustine’s Catholic Primary School, with support of Holy Cross Multi Academy Company, are seeking to appoint to the role of Senior Office Manager to join our proud and successful school. The start date for this position is January 2023.
Ofsted say: ‘A positive ethos and strong curriculum provide a stimulating and supportive environment which fosters good attitudes towards learning.’
The successful candidate will:
• Be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
• Be a dedicated professional
• Set high standards for themselves and others
• Work successfully in partnership with families, pupils, colleagues and the community
• Be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate excellent organisational skills in a busy environment
Our successful candidate will receive:
• The opportunity to work with wonderful children and a happy school community
• A school deeply committed to an ethos focused on success for all
• A welcoming school community
• A unique exciting career opportunity to be working in a successful school which is part of a dedicated and supportive MAC.
37 hours per week
41 weeks term time only
For an informal visit please contact the school by telephone on 02476 596988 or e-mail email@example.com
Application packs are available to download below and are returnable direct to the school - firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 5th December 2022 at 12 noon
Interview date: 12th December 2022
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Who are we looking for?
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council