Nursery Nurse - St Anne’s Catholic Primary School
About the team we are recruiting to
Add information around School, add school logo and website link.
What is the job role?
35 hours per week, 8:30am-16:15pm Monday to Thursday
8:30am-15:00p.m on Friday.
Term Time Only
Grade 4, Point 6 – 14 (£20,043.00- £23,484.00) paid pro rata
• Are you passionate about improving children’s life chances?
• Are you hard-working, fair and compassionate?
• Do you work well as part of a team?
• Are you committed to continuing professional development?
• Are you able to support individual children, support children in small groups and support children as part of a whole class?
If so, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic, creative and hardworking Teaching Assistant to join our team.
St. Anne’s is a small, friendly, caring primary school with a committed and established staff. We have strong links with our parish of St. Anne’s and work closely with our partner schools in the Unity cluster.
In return we can offer you:
• Well behaved, happy pupils who enjoy coming to school
• A warm and welcoming Catholic environment
• A supportive staff team who work for each other extremely effectively and who are willing and able to support and mentor.
• Excellent opportunities for personal development
Work pattern: Grade 4, Point 6 – 14 (£20,043.00- £23,484.00) paid pro rata (Term time only) How to Apply
If you are interested in this post – please download and complete an application form and return it together with any supporting information to school by hand, post or email email@example.com by Monday 17th April at 12p.m.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted further and so if you have not heard from us by Wednesday 19th April 2023, your application will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: 17th April 12pm
Interview date: w/b24th April
Who are we looking for?
For full details on the application process please read the attached documents.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council