Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant - All Saints Church Of England Primary
What is the job role?
The Governors and staff are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant to join our existing team. You will be required to work as part of our team, supervising pupils during the lunch break, ensuring a safe environment where their developmental and welfare needs are met.
Who are we looking for?
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the supervision of school meals and packed lunches
- General dining room cleaning duties
- Supervising children on the playground and classroom areas
Do you have:
- Experience of working with children and managing behaviour?
- The ability to work as part of a team, building relationships with children and staff?
- A caring nature, able to support the emotional wellbeing of children?
Lunchtime duties start from 11.30am to 1.30pm and your hours will be within these times.
Please see the Job Description attached for more details of the post.
Visits are warmly welcomed and recommended: please contact Miss Barbara Checklin in the school office to arrange a mutually convenient time with Mrs Cara Page.
Application forms and relevant documents are available to be downloaded below and are to be returned via email to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 24th November 2023
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council