Lower KS2 Teacher - Wyken Croft Primary School
What is the job role?
Lower KS2 Teacher
TM1 – TM6
Maternity Leave Cover/ Temporary
Wyken Croft Primary is a very large four-form entry, inclusive primary school. We have over 1,000 students on roll including 200 in our Early Years provisions. Despite our size we pride ourselves on knowing each and every child as an individual.
We are looking to appoint an inspiring, experienced teacher to join our school on a full-time basis. This post will be based in Lower Key Stage 2 to cover a maternity leave within school which is due to commence after February half term.
You will be:
- An excellent practitioner with a love for learning.
- A dynamic teacher who can influence children within their care.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and inter-personal skills that motivate, lead, support and challenge children and colleagues.
- Committed to the safeguarding of children.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking school that works tirelessly to support the outcomes of our children, families and staff.
- Excellent pupil-adult ratios.
- A school that is committed to the wellbeing, work life balance and professional development of all staff.
- A team that work together effectively to drive improvement and sustain quality in the school.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the community we serve.
- Visits to the school are welcome, please contact the school directly to arrange.
Closing date: 31st January 2023
Interview date: Week Commencing 6th February 2023
Applications packs are available to download below and are returnable direct to the school – email@example.com
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Who are we looking for?
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council