Learning Mentor - Holbrook Primary School
What is the job role?
Permanent Full time
From January 2022
Why don’t you come and join our successful, multi-cultural school?
Come and be part of our team! We support our community and inspire our children so that they have the BEST opportunities for their future!
Due to movement within our staffing, we are looking for a dynamic and outstanding professional to join our learning mentor team
We are looking for someone who :
• Provides support and nurture to our learners and monitor impact
• Creates positive relationships with the whole school community, children, parents, staff and outside agencies
• Has a knowledge of how to support families with their individual circumstances to ensure that all our children receive the BEST possible education, whatever their background and attend school every day.
• Are excellent communicators who believe in working as a team
• Have a good knowledge of ICT and programmes (Excel and school based packages ie SIMS) and be able to use these within their work to monitor school improvements and create reports for Senior Leadership and Governors
• Have knowledge of data and how this is used to raise achievement
• Have a commitment to a multicultural ethos
• Have the drive and determination to support the school in continuing to raise standards, ensuring that all pupils meet their individual challenge, grow as learners and achieve their BEST!
In return we can offer you:
• Enthusiastic and friendly children who take responsibility for driving their learning and believe in attaining their BEST.
• Leadership support and high quality professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to work with a supportive and friendly team, shaping the vision of our school and contributing to securing the success for all
Please see below an application pack available to download. Completed applications should be returned direct to the school at email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 29th November 2021
Interview date: Week beginning Thursday 2nd December 2021
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Coventry City Council