Learning Mentor - Henley Green Primary School
Who are we looking for?
Henley Green Primary School
Full Time or Part Time
Term Time Only
£21,968 - £25,409 pro rata
Required to start September 2023 or before.
• We are seeking to appoint a Learning Mentor to work holistically with children and families to make positive changes. The successful applicant will be professional, adaptable and recognise the barriers that some children have to their learning.
• Able to engage, motivate and inspire pupils both in class and in small groups.
• Committed to working with children, families and the local community;
• Strong communication skills to be able to build and maintain respectful and effective relationships with staff, children and their families.
• Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to work as part of a team.
In return we offer:
• A team of supportive, hardworking staff, governors and parents.
• Enthusiastic and friendly children who are keen to learn.
• An inclusive and nurturing school, committed to developing the potential of all staff and children.
• Opportunities for continued professional development.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please telephone the school office to make an appointment.
Closing date: 2nd June 2023
Interview date: Friday 9th June 2023
Application forms and further details are available by contacting the school on the above telephone number or e mail email@example.com
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council