Home Care Worker
What is the job role?
Home Care Workers (Drivers/Own Transport Required)
Rates: £9.15-£10.00 per hour
Non - Drivers are also encouraged to apply.
Looking for a new job where you can really make a difference to someone’s life? Do you have good people skills? Are you passionate about helping other people? A role in social care is an opportunity to use your transferable skills and develop your career in care!
We are recruiting for Home Care Workers in the Coventry and surrounding area’s.
About inTouch Homecare
inTouch Homecare provides a range of personalised care and support that ensures our service users can remain within the comfort of their own home while continuing to live independently, safely and fulfilled lives.
Our Care Workers are the heart of our success, that’s why we make every effort to recruit and retain people that share our vision and values to provide high quality care to our service users:
- A commitment to quality and being the best, you can be
- Treating the people, we support with compassion and empathy
- Showing dignity and respect to the people that you will be working with
- Having trust and respect for all members of the care team
At inTouch, we pride ourselves in looking after our team of Care Heroes with flexible hours, competitive pay, regular CPD accredited training and ongoing personal development
What we can offer you:
- Flexible working hours including full or part-time shift patterns, evenings and weekends (between the hours of 7-2pm and 3-10pm)
- Care certificate induction training – Blended learning package endorsed by Skills of Care
- Individual CPD accredited courses – Dementia, GDPR, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Skin integrity and pressure care, oral care, bed rail safety and many more……
- Up to a maximum of 28 days accrued annual leave
- Paid travel time and mileage expenses
- Free uniform and PPE
- Refer a friend scheme £50.00 per person
- Staff incentives
- Enhanced pay for weekend work and drivers
- Career progression
- Ongoing mentoring and support
To find out more please forward your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.intouchhomecare.co.uk or call the Coventry Team on 02476012130.
Please note that all our positions require an Enhanced DBS check in relation to Children and Adults Workforce
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Coventry City Council