Higher Level Teaching Assistant – Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School
What is the job role?
Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School are seeking to recruit ambitious, nurturing and dedicated Higher Level Teaching Assistant. This role will ensure we nurture and cherish the uniqueness of every child as we guide and support them through their journey of faith and education.
The successful candidates will:
- Be committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be skilled at creating challenge, excitement and enthusiasm
- Be able to demonstrate a strong desire and belief that all children are capable of achieving high standards
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive mindset
- Be able to work collaboratively as part of a team and develop positive relationships
We can offer you:
- A strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued
- A welcoming and friendly team of staff
- A Senior Leadership Team who value, nurture and empower all staff
- A chance to work with genuinely enthusiastic and happy children
- Future professional development within an innovative and ambitious school
- An exciting curriculum with collaborative opportunities across the wider Romero Academy
- A supportive and committed Local Academy Committee
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient application forms. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete an application form as soon as possible.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing Date: 9am on 23rd May 2022
Interview Date: TBC
Hours: 37 hours per week (Monday – Thursday 08:30am – 4:30pm and Friday 8.30am – 4pm) 39 weeks a year
Contract: Fixed Term Contact until August 2023
Application forms should be sent to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coventry City Council