Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Earlsdon Primary School
What is the job role?
Earlsdon Primary School is a friendly, successful two form entry school with polite, friendly, hardworking children and a supportive staff team.
We are seeking a creative and inspirational Higher Level Teaching Assistant for our school with Key Stage 2 experience.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Work with individuals, small groups and whole classes of children.
- Provide occasional sickness and PPA cover within the phase in which they usually work.
- Deliver lessons planned by teaching staff.
- Undertake appropriate planning and preparation under the supervision of teaching staff.
- Mark books as appropriate in line with the school marking feedback
- Oversee Key Stage 2 lunchtime provision
You will play an active part in ensuring our school provides the very best education for every pupil.
28 hours per week, term time only plus training days
Fixed term from 1st September 2020 to 31 December 2020.
The vacancy is for one term only in the first instance.
Application form and further details are available below or by clicking Apply which will take you to the Council Career Site. These are also available from the school - email@example.com
Please return applications to Mrs Sharon Cox - firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 3rd July 2020 at 9.00am
Earlsdon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as such, appointment will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
Coventry City Council