Full Time Learning Facilitator - Pearl Hyde Academy
What is the job role?
Pearl Hyde Community Primary School is a vibrant and engaging school on an exciting journey from ‘good’ to ‘outstanding’. The Governors are in a position to offer a great opportunity for a talented Learning Facilitator to come and share their passion for teaching young people in our happy and highly successful school. We wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated Learning Facilitator to join our team.
We are looking for a Learning Facilitator who:
- Is passionate about improving the lives of children
- Can motivate, excite and make learning irresistible for all children
- Is willing to ‘go the extra mile’ for our fantastic children and families
- Is committed to achieving the highest of standards
- Is able to actively support the ethos and vision of the school
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and can work well as part of a team
- Has relevant experience working with SENd children
In return we can offer:
- A dedicated staff team, committed to delivering outstanding outcomes for our children and themselves, supported by an active Governing Body with a clear vision for the future of the school
- Children with a love of learning who are enthusiastic, excited and stimulated by challenge
- Opportunities for collaboration, support and development through our local professional networks and established learning community practice
- A comprehensive induction support package and ongoing, high quality CPD provision
This is a temporary contract for this academic year
If you are committed to driving standards up to enable children to achieve the very best, have high expectations and are keen to make a difference, then we want to hear from you.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit telephone 02476 610165 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Forms and further details are available to download below or https://finhamparkmultiacademytrust.co.uk/vacancies/. Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com or by post to: HR Department, Finham Park Multi Academy Trust, Torrington Avenue, Coventry CV4 9WT
Closing Date: Friday 27th November 2020 @ 9.00am
Interview Date: Thursday 3rd December 2020
For further information on this role and other opportunities within the MAT, please visit https://careers.fpmat.co.uk
Only applicants for interview will be contacted.
Finham Park MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practices and appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Coventry City Council