Full Time Class Teacher - Saint Thomas More Catholic Primary School
What is the job role?
The Holy Cross Catholic MAC wish to appoint an outstanding teacher to join our team.
The successful candidate will be:
· Supportive of the school’s distinctive Catholic nature
· A highly-skilled teacher
· Highly organised
· Committed to achieving the highest standards
· Committed to their own professional development
We can offer
· A supportive and caring learning environment which aims to promote and develop expertise of all staff through a commitment to CPD.
· Enthusiastic and friendly children who respond well to encouragement and challenge, and have a love for learning.
· Excitement and challenge with varied opportunities from our collaborative networking with local schools.
· Friendly, professional and experienced mentors are available to support induction.
· A hardworking and enthusiastic staff and Governing Body committed to driving the school’s improvement to ‘Outstanding’.
Application forms are available to download from our school website: www.stmschool.co.uk . Only applications on the CES application form will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form must be completed.
Saint Thomas More Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to satisfactory checks including enhanced DBS clearance.
Due to the current circumstances, limited tours of the school can be arranged by contacting the school office. Alternatively, the Head Teacher warmly welcomes conversations either by phone or video call.
Required from: January 2020
Temporary until August 2021
Closing date: noon on 2nd November 2020
Interview: 11th November 2020
Completed applications should be returned to Kerri Barwell firstname.lastname@example.org
Coventry City Council