Early Years Teaching Assistant – St Patricks Catholic Primary School
What is the job role?
Grade: Grade 3, Point 4 – 7 (£18,933 - £20,092) paid pro rata
Hours: 35 hours a week (Monday-Friday 08:30am – 4:00pm), 39 weeks per year
Contract Type: Fixed Term until 31st August 2022
St Patricks Catholic Primary school are seeking to recruit ambitious, nurturing and dedicated Early Years Teaching Assistant to join our St Patricks family. We wish to appoint an exceptional individual who can nurture and cherish the uniqueness of every child as we guide and support them through their journey of faith and education.
If you want to be part of a team with high aspirations; have the opportunity to create moments that matter; nurturing the talent of tomorrow; and inspiring children to achieve their full potential then St Patricks Catholic Primary School is waiting for you!
The successful candidate will:
• Be committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be skilled at creating challenge, excitement and enthusiasm
• Be able to demonstrate a strong desire and belief that all children are capable of achieving high standards
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive mindset
• Be able to work collaboratively as part of a team and develop positive relationships
We can offer you:
• A strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued
• A welcoming and friendly team of staff
• A Senior Leadership Team who value, nurture and empower all staff
• A chance to work with genuinely enthusiastic and happy children
• Future professional development within an innovative and ambitious school
• An exciting curriculum with collaborative opportunities across the wider Romero Academy
• A supportive and committed Local Academy Committee
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Business Manager Phyl Duckett on 02476 612671.
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
Application forms and supplementary documents are available to download from www.romeromac.com/vacancies Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing Date: 9am Monday 6th December 2021
Shortlisting: Tuesday 7th December 2021 (references will also be collected at this stage)
Interview Date: Thursday 9th December 2021
Application forms should be returned to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Coventry City Council