Early Careers Teacher - Hollyfast Primary School
What is the job role?
“Aim high, grow within and reach beyond the stars.”
Excellence Kindness Courage Respect Collaboration Perseverance
Are you inspirational?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you love learning?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious ‘ECT’ to play a key role in the next step of our journey. This is a great opportunity for a motivated, dedicated and passionate professional to broaden their experience and further develop their skills.
It is a very exciting time to be joining Hollyfast Primary School. With a new leadership structure in place and a brand new vision and values for our school, we are looking forward to growing, achieving and further transforming Hollyfast into a beacon school within the local area and beyond.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an excellent teacher with an infectious love of learning
• Is highly motivated and passionate about developing and progressing within their career
• Is highly focused on increasing progress and raising attainment of individual pupils, as well as developing children holistically
We are proud of the offer we provide to our team. This includes:
• A robust ECT program of support in addition to bespoke teaching development opportunities, within school through a range of external consultants and as part of the Whole Education National Program.
• An unwavering commitment to professional learning, with research-based CPD opportunities
• A strong, collaborative team who respect each other, strive for excellence and have the courage to make decisions, take risks and support each other positively
• An opportunity to work and learn alongside an experienced and successful leadership team with a proven track record of securing school improvement across different settings.
• A highly supportive Governing Body who are committed to helping the school
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact our administrative team on 02476332521 or email: email@example.com to arrange a mutually convenient date and time. We look forward to hearing from you
Starting date 1st September 2023
Application forms and relevant documents are available to be downloaded below and are to be returned via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 11th June 2023
Interview date: W/C 12th June 2023
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council