Deputy Business Director - Finham Park 2
What is the job role?
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust (FPMAT) is a growing organisation which is currently made up of 7 schools across Coventry. The Primary and Secondary schools in FPMAT will set out to pioneer, innovate and deliver a “World Class” education for all.
We are delighted to announce that we are recruiting for the newly created post of Deputy Business Director.
We are seeking a professional and enthusiastic individual who is keen to use their knowledge and experience to assist the Business Director in supporting schools within the Trust and their delivery of a world class education.
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust is seeking a Deputy Business Director who will:
- be an already experienced and successful leader; a willing and capable learner who is able to articulate a vision for the Trust and who will inspire and empower others to share in achieving it
- have some experience of public sector finance/budget management
- have experience and/or be willing to develop knowledge and skills in other aspects of Multi Academy Trust business management – including Human Resources; IT; Health & Safety; Estate management
- have a determination to build on strengths and support the Executive Headteacher and Board in leading the Trust to even greater success
- inspire and motivate colleagues, ensuring all are valued and supported to be the best they can be
- maintain and develop excellent relationships between staff, governors, parents, students and the wider community
- be committed to being involved at a strategic level in the development and growth of our Trust
We are looking to appoint a charismatic, dynamic individual with exceptional leadership skills, who naturally inspires others and is passionate about education and its impact on young people. The successful candidate will be driven by a commitment to create the best possible educational opportunities for our pupils, in order to raise aspirations and transform lives. You will join a team who are committed to supporting the schools within the MAT and ensuring it operates efficiently and provides a high quality service.
Full time and part time considered dependent on experience
Based at Finham Park 2, Torrington Avenue
Closing date: Monday 22nd February 2021 @ 9:00am
Interviews to be held: TBC
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com or by post to:
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust
For further information on this role and other opportunities within the MAT, please visit https://careers.fpmat.co.uk
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Finham Park MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Coventry City Council