Curriculum Leader/KS2 Teacher - Henley Green Primary School
About the team we are recruiting to
Curriculum Leader/KS2 Teacher
Non Class Based (With some teaching cover)
Full Time / Part Time/ Flexible
Salary: UPS plus TLR2B
Required to start September 2023
Henley Green primary School wish to appoint a Curriculum Leader. We are seeking an excellent teacher to join our ‘GOOD SCHOOL' (OFSTED September 2018).
What is the job role?
The successful candidate will be:
• Passionate about children's learning and committed to raising standards.
• An outstanding classroom practitioner.
• Able to engage, motivate and inspire pupils both in class and in small groups.
• Able to bring new qualities and strengths to our school to move it forwards
• Committed to working with parents, governors and the local community;
• Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to work as part of a team
In return we offer:
• A team of supportive, hardworking staff, governors and parents.
• Enthusiastic and friendly children who are keen to learn.
• An inclusive and nurturing school, committed to developing the potential of all staff and children.
• Opportunities for continued professional development.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please telephone the school office to make an appointment.
Please see below an application pack available to download. Completed applications should be returned direct to the school at email@example.com
Closing date: 2nd June 2023
Interview date: 07/06/2023
Who are we looking for?
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council