Community Care Worker
What is the job role?
Radis Group have an exciting opportunity for a Care Worker to join our team based in Coventry.
Established in 2001, Radis has become a leading provider of community based social care and support for thousands of vulnerable adults and children in England and Wales. Our wide range of services supports people with diverse backgrounds and needs to live independently in their own homes.
About the role
As a Community Care Worker, you will provide a Care to service users living independently in their own homes, that is flexible and responsive to their needs. This can include assisting them with daily living tasks, personal care and hygiene, light meal preparation and domestic tasks and medication.
As a Community Care Worker, you will provide Care to service users living independently in their own homes, that is flexible and responsive to their needs. This can include assisting them with daily living tasks, personal care and hygiene, light meal preparation and domestic tasks and medication.
We would particularly welcome applications from care workers who can work the shifts 07.00 – 14.00 and 15:00 - 23:00, with the ability to work every other weekend. Key locations that we are currently recruiting for include CV3 ,CV4, CV5 & CV6.
Benefits for the Role
- Mileage Allowance for Cars & Bikes
- Full or Part time hours available
- NEST Pension
- Free uniform and PPE
- Excellent career progression
- Fully structured support for all new starters available
- Full Out of Hours support
- full training, working towards Care Certificate, Dementia, End of life and other training courses.
- In-depth online & Office based training
- Paid Shadowing in the field
- You get paid by BACS every 4 weeks
- Refer a friend payment (Unlimited Payments) Subject to conditions
- We will pay for mandatory refresher training
Radis Community Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer that welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
Coventry City Council