Cleaner St John Fisher Catholic Primary School
What is the job role?
Cleaner – St John Fisher Catholic Primary School
Grade: Grade 1, Point 2
Pro Rata Salary: £6,624
Hours: Monday -Thursday 3-6.15pm, Friday 3-6pm
We are seeking to appoint a Cleaner to undertake, as part of a team, the housekeeping of designated areas within the school, to ensure that it is kept in a clean and hygienic condition and to assist with any functions the school holds in respect of setting up a room with refreshments etc. Support and professional development are a high priority and all our staff at every level benefit from high quality professional development opportunities.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
- Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
- Excellent professional development opportunities within our Academy of schools.
The successful candidate will:
- Set high standards for themselves and others
- Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
- Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills
Further details and supplementary documents are available to download from www.romeromac.com/vacancies
Application forms and supporting documents should be received to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date below.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing Date: 2nd August 2021 noon
Interview Date: 3rd September 2021
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Coventry City Council