What is the job role?
Governors wish to appoint an inspirational, dynamic and creative class teacher on a fixed term basis to join our friendly and successful school.
This position will be in KS2. Fixed Term 8/4/24 to 31/8/24
We can offer:
- creative, well-motivated children
- a positive caring ethos
- a friendly supportive staff
- supportive parents and governors
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will be:
- an excellent teacher committed to developing creative independent learners
- able to develop excellent relationships that will challenge, inspire and support
- uncompromising in their pursuit of excellence
- able to demonstrate a commitment to all areas of school life
- able to demonstrate experience of teaching across the whole range of Primary education
Online applications welcome.
Closing Date - 26th February 2024
Interview Date - TBC
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council