‘As individuals we are unique. Together we build a community’
Learning in primary school can transform a child's life and we aim to make the difference for our children.
Every person in our school strongly promotes the values of kindness, honesty, respect, responsibility and growth. These values are encompassed by the value we place on community; belonging to and contributing to the school and wider community.
What is the job role?
Willenhall Community Primary School is seeking to appoint an outstanding, inspirational Class Teacher, who is enthusiastic, committed and motivated to work with our amazing children and staff.
The successful candidate will be a member of a strong team of teachers and support staff.
We can offer you:
- Delightful children who are eager to learn
- A collaborative, supportive and caring team that puts the children at the centre of all that they do.
- A commitment to staff welfare and work-life balance
- A strong culture of professional development to support staff to achieve highly and enjoy a successful career
- The opportunity to be part of an aspirational school.
The school has a culture of developing and rewarding potential through continuing professional development. We have the highest expectation of all of our staff and pupils, with a strong commitment to promoting their well-being. Our curriculum is strongly rooted in the needs of our pupils and our value-led education with pupil involvement, enjoyment and achievement at its heart.
Our school is at the heart of its community located on the south edge of Coventry in an economically disadvantaged area. Our two-form entry primary school, with a 68 place nursery, prides itself in the work we do to support our spirited community. We are a committed and diverse group of teachers and support staff, unified in our approach to ensuring that our pupils become the best they can be. We do this with the belief that all pupils, can achieve excellent outcomes when surrounded and supported by skilled teachers with high expectations.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking to appoint a passionate and enthusiastic teacher to join our vibrant and dedicated team from April 2024.
You should have:
- Experience as an outstanding teacher with the ability to establish positive relationships and deliver consistently high-quality provision.
- A commitment to make a difference to children’s lives through education.
- Secure subject knowledge of the primary curriculum.
- The drive to enable children to find their talents and passions through an inclusive approach.
- Positive behaviour management strategies and demonstrate a compassionate and restorative approach to dealing with behaviours.
- The skills to plan and deliver a creative, engaging and effective learning curriculum.
- A passion to provide enriching learning experiences which expand the children’s horizons.
- The knowledge and skills to apply assessment for learning
- A dedication to actively contribute to school life and the wider community.
- A sense of humour, positive outlook and a kind heart.
- A commitment to your own professional learning which is supported by a dedicated leadership team.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and can be arranged through the school. Please contact Miss Hayley Miles, Office Manager on 024 76302004 or email@example.com
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council