Class Teacher - St Bartholomew’s Church of England Academy
Who are we looking for?
M1-M6 £28,000 - £38,810
The Diocese of Coventry Multi Academy Trust is looking to appoint a resourceful and highly effective Teacher who is both passionate about making a difference for children in their care and committed to developing St Bartholomew’s Church of England Academy.
The Leadership Team of this academy has the opportunity to work with the Trust and other church school partners to transform the educational experiences of the children of Coventry.
- Able to work with individuals & groups, work part of a team to provide a happy & safe environment?
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude?
- Able to support & motivate children to flourish & develop?
- Able to work effectively with colleagues and parents?
- Proficient with IT – we use flipchart planning to reduce workload.
- Value high-quality professional development? – we offer an extensive MAT CPD programme.
- Enjoy working as part of a team to improve outcomes for children?
If so, please apply, we would love to meet you
Closing date: 2nd October 2023
Interview date: W/C Monday 9th October 2023
Applications packs are available to download from
and are returnable to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council