Class Teacher - Moseley Primary School
What is the job role?
Moseley Primary (Ofsted Good - June 2018) offers an exciting opportunity for a hardworking and enthusiastic teacher to join our team as we move forward on our next stage of school development.
We invite applications from candidates who will:
• Be ambitious, professional and want to make a difference to the children of Moseley.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to team working.
• Who will embrace the ethos of our school ‘Enjoyment, Discovery, Growth.’
• Be an excellent role model.
• Be a team player and have high aspirations for children and yourself.
In return we offer:
• The chance to work with delightful, well-motivated children who have supportive parents.
• The chance to work with motivated staff and highly skilled governors who are keen to develop further still.
• The opportunity to develop your career in a forward-thinking school.
• Experienced mentors with a proven track record of supporting Early Career Teachers
To apply for the post please click the below Apply button.
Closing date: 12th June 2023
Interview date: 22nd June 2023
Who are we looking for?
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council