Class Teacher - Long Itchington Church of England Academy
What is the job role?
The Diocese of Coventry Multi Academy Trust is looking to recruit a 0.44 FTE Class Teacher to work in Year 2, Thursdays and Fridays only until 31st August 2023. You will be working alongside a highly skilled and supportive team of staff and working in communication with your job share Year 2 teacher. The successful candidate will be committed to ensuring high standards in all aspects of education and care for the children of this school.
You will need to:
- Be enthusiastic and committed, with high ambition and a keenness to demonstrate excellent classroom practice
- Be an effective team member, keen to develop themselves and others
- Have recent experience of teaching in Year 2 and/or KS1
- Want to work in a school with a positive and inclusive ethos?
- Have a passion for education and enabling everyone to do their best?
If so, we would welcome an application from you.
Application packs are available to download below and are returnable direct to the school firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 17th March 2023
Interview date: Thursday 23rd March 2023
Start date: 17th April 2023
For an appointment to visit the school please contact Simone Buckland via email at email@example.com or by calling 01926 814819
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Who are we looking for?
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council