Class Teacher - John Gulson Primary School
What is the job role?
Temporary until 31 August 2021, to start February 21 (or earlier if possible)
John Gulson Primary are looking for an experienced Year 1 teacher to join us on our exciting journey of improvement. We are looking for someone who can deliver high quality lessons, ensuring all of our wonderful children reach their potential and enjoy their learning within a stimulating environment.
The successful candidate will:
• have experience of working with Year 1;
• be an excellent teacher, with high expectations, who leads by example;
• develop a language and number rich learning environment;
• have creative approach to the curriculum and delivering learning in exciting ways;
• have proven success in raising children’s attainment, having high expectations of all learners;
• engage with parents to develop positive relationships;
• be fully engaged in whole school life.
We can offer you:
• A happy and caring school with an inclusive ethos and a true commitment to the well-being of pupils, staff and the community;
• A friendly, supportive staff team and Governing Body;
• Opportunities to use your skills and develop professionally;
• Professional development opportunities;
• A supportive Leadership Team.
For an informal visit please contact the school by e-mail to mailto:email@example.com
An application pack is available to download below. Completed application to be returned direct to the school at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 6 November 2020 8 A.M
Interview date: TBC
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Coventry City Council