Class Teacher - Allesley Primary School
What is the job role?
TMS / UPS; Applications from NQTs welcome
Full Time, Permanent position
The Governors of Allesley Primary School are looking to appoint a highly motivated and talented teacher to join our successful school. You may already be an experienced class teacher, or you may be at the very start of your teaching career looking for a supportive staff team to help mentor and develop your teaching practice.
Our school staff team strive for the very best outcomes for all children.
At Allesley Primary School we can offer you:
• A happy school with a committed team and a strong ethos;
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
• Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
• Supportive parents and Governing Board Members.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children;
• Set high standards for themselves and others;
• Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community;
• Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
• Be energetic, enthusiastic, resilient and caring;
• Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues.
Visits to the school (with appropriate Covid-19 risk reduction measures in place) are warmly welcomed – please contact our school office to arrange this on 02476 402611 or email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, we are happy to organise a telephone conversation with the headteacher if you would prefer.
Application packs are available to download below and are returnable direct to the school - mailto:email@example.com
Please return your application in Microsoft Word format.
Starting Date: September 2021
Closing date: 19th April 2021
Observation / Interview week commencing: 26th April 2021
This post is subject to Safeguarding Procedures and will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Coventry City Council