Class Teacher - Allesley Hall Primary School
What is the job role?
Required from September 2024
Allesley Hall is a successful and popular one form entry school with delightful children who enjoy learning and a dedicated and hardworking staff team.
Our core values of ‘Attitude’ ‘Helpfulness’ ‘Perseverance’ and Success’ underpin everything we do. We pride ourselves on having high expectations for and of our children, staff and wider community.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to appoint a teacher who:
• Is inspirational and highly effective
• Is passionate about teaching and enabling all children to achieve their full potential
• Is a reflective practitioner committed to personal development and sharing great practice with colleagues
• Is positive and proactive
• Is willing to participate fully in the life of the school
We can offer:
• A leadership team that will support, encourage and develop you as a practitioner
• A supportive, friendly staff team
• Inspirational school grounds to enhance learning opportunities
• High quality CPD
• Motivated, enthusiastic children who love to learn
• A welcoming and supportive school community
Please contact the school office if you would like to arrange a visit.
Application forms and relevant documents are available to be downloaded below and are to be returned via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 26.2.24
Interview date: 1.3.24
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council