Catering Lead (AH Catering)
What is the job role?
We are looking to appoint a new Catering Lead for our own in-house catering provision ‘AH Catering.’
We are looking for someone who;
- Is proactive and highly effective in leading a kitchen.
- Can engage and professionally lead a small but effective catering team
- Is passionate and determined to deliver a well-balanced cost effective and delicious meal for all of our children.
- Will ‘go that extra mile’ to meet all children’s dietary needs
- Is a reflective professional committed to personal development
- Is positive and proactive
- Is willing to participate fully in the life of the school
Who are we looking for?
We can offer;
- A leadership team that will support, encourage and develop you as a professional
- A supportive, friendly staff team
- Quality catering provision
- High quality CPD
- Motivated, enthusiastic children
- A welcoming and supportive school community
Please contact the school office on 02476 674586 if you would like to arrange a visit.
We will not short list CVs
Closing date - 11th March 2024
Interview Date - 14th March 2024
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Coventry City Council